Code of Conduct
The following general rule supersedes all others and may be invoked at any time:
Any action or behaviour that causes significant interference with convention operations, excessive discomfort to other attendees, or adversely affects Just Fur The Weekend’s (JFTW) relationship with its guests, its venues or the public may result in permanent suspension of membership.
We reserve the right to revoke membership for actions or behaviours occurring at JFTW and/or outside of it, if we are provided with information, which after investigation, we believe to be true, that suggests the presence of a member is likely to be harmful to the running of the convention.
- You must be at least 18 years old on your first day at the convention.
- Only registered attendees may enter convention space, which will be clearly marked.
- Other hotel residents who are not registered with JFTW may enter the public areas of the hotel according to their individual contract with the hotel.
- You are required to wear your badge prominently at all times so that you can be identified and recognised as a member of the convention.
- Changing or covering up any information on your badge (i.e. by using stickers or drawings) is strictly forbidden.
- If you have lost your room key, please contact the hotel front desk immediately. JFTW does not accept any liability resulting from lost room keys.